Thursday, February 27, 2014

Spend A Day With Me...

Listen don't leave so soon
I still have to Love You
I still need to Kiss You
I still need to Hold You
Why does time have to be so cruel ?
I've hardly even  touched You..


I want the hours to stand still
It's been so long; with you is where I belong
I want the day to never end
So come near me Baby!
Spend a Day With Me
My time is too precious with You
My Baby!
Spend a Day With Me...


I could cuddle all night
In your arms so tight
We could wish on the stars
We could kiss under the moon
We could stay awake all night making Love...

Nothing feels so real
Your Heart beating near my ear
I can lay forever with You
And let this world disappear
I want all of You
Each Day and Every Day!
So don't go away from me
Baby! Oh Baby!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment