Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'm The Angel With Horns n Ur My Devil With Halo


I'm The Angel With Horns n Ur My Devil With Halo

 

 

You caught my eye when u passed by

I had to know more

I tried so hard to come so close

U pushed me away

But I thought  I would rather stay..

 

Ch:-

You are the bad bad boy

I'm the good good girl

Yet there is something that stands between us

I show my bad side

You have a good side

I'm the Angel with Horns n you are My Devil with Halo

 

I sometimes feel so mad

When u shut me out

But when I need a shoulder to cry on

You are invisibly near

Silently next to me

Like my shadow would be...

 

And I like being with you

I could hold on to you

We could be together

Like two jig saw pieces fit in with each other

The Angel in me and the Devil in You....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment