Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just a Cold Winter Evening! Merry Christmas !





Its nearly Christmas and another chilly evening its me, my laptop, hot chocolate in bed ahh!! the perfect combination of luxury! But i'm really craving to have a little sip of Brandy or Bloody Mary.
I can't help but just reminisce on the good old days.

My Dad had a book on Cocktails N Mocktails and as a kid I used to love looking at the pictures in the book:) The glasses looked so classy and colourful and I used to wonder when will I be able to get my hands on one of them :D
Whenever we had a party at home me and my cousin brother used to sneek some drinks into our glasses and drink it off before getting caught :D It was such Fun :D Luckily I never got a hangover :D

And when we used to come back from church after the Christmas midnight mass we used to have a grand family party that would go on till wee hours of the morning, and then everyone would just huddle around the Christmas Tree to open the gifts. All that 'My gift is better than yours' with my cousins the teasing and bullying I miss all that.

Now life is so crazy we hardly have time for each other just maybe wish each other through sms, emails or Skype or any other social media all u can do is push the like button on Facebook when u go through the updated Christmas pictures, gone are the days when I used to sit wide eyes looking at all the vintage Christmas cards they were so pretty and dainty I wish I could just mail myself some.
The best thing to have on Christmas is all ur family together.

My biggest dream is to spend Christmas on a snowy evening its difficult to get one here in India; but I know some day I will....and before I get too Nostalgic!!!

 A Very Merry & Cheerful Christmas !!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment